Thursday, January 10, 2008

Really, really good news

I wanted to share with you the email that was passed on to me this morning. It is from Steve, who is Crystal's husband. I am overcome with emotion - thankfulness, joy, praise...
I just wanted to let you know that Crystal's lung x-ray showed almost complete resolution of tumors. The oncologist took me aside and told me that he believed he has seen a miracle. They did not expect her to respond as well as she has to her treatments. She is now free of oxygen and not tied to a hospital bed anymore. She will have a minimum of 7 more rounds of chemo and then they plan to do a complete hysterectomy to eliminate the source of the cancer.

I can't tell you the relief and joy we both experienced yesterday.

PRAISE GOD!!!!

Thank-you for all your prayers and concern. May God bless you all this new year!
Steve


No comments: